Sunday, December 11, 2005

 

Leave your question "comment" and the Great Yerbini will respond.


Comments:
Can Yerba Mate give a false-positive to drug tests? I haven't used any drugs in 60 days but my last UA tested high for THC, barbituates, creatine, meth, etc. The only thing I have taken is Yerba Mate.
 
Undoubtedly your high test results for these drug components are due to the antioxidants dissolving these elements out of your body's fat cells and the increased burning of fat cells due to yerba mate in general. The many chemicals you have ingested had been absorbed into the fat cells of your body and had become stagnant in your liver... but now they are being reabsorbed into your blood stream. Yerba mate itself doesn't have any of these chemicals in it; but it has been known as an accellerant for herbal effects--increasing the responsiveness of herbal remedies. Do you experience symptoms of euphoria when using the yerba mate?
 
I'm happy to have found you on the web. My local store runs out of these brands of Yerba Mate & I have to keep after them to restock. My morning ritual just isn't the same without my Yerba mate. One question I do have from perusing your site...are you certain that Yerba Mate contains bromelain, as is stated? It is claimed that it contains bromelain, the same as in chocolate. My information does not list bromelain (charateristically known as the anti-inflammation chemical derived from pineapple)in chocolate, but does say that it contains "theobromine." I cannot find another source that says either Yerba Mate or chocolate contain bromelain. Can you clarify? Thank you very much
 
From the Leda Lycaeum: Link found on our Yerba Information page [see links above at left

THEOBROMINE
3,7-dimethylxanthine

produced by cocoa beans; present in all chocolate products

Taxa Containing Theobromine:
Ilex paraguariensis (Yerba mate)
Theobroma cacao

Preparations:
Chocolate
The processed (and usually sweetened) form of Theobroma cacao.

So... bromelain "no"; I don't know where bromelain comes from, but I think it's in bread [help me]... but theobromine is found in Yerba Mate as well as chocolate.

Now what do you want to do with it; that is the real question. My suggestion would be to give it to your lover for valentine's day.

Sweet!
 
Back to the euphoria. Definitely the yerba makes me euphoric--aspecially when taken before sex.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?